Saturday, January 12, 2019

Our Quick Analysis On Brands: “MoFaya.”

Written By Sivuyile Tshalana. 






Most energy drinks are either bitter or too strong in terms of taste.I then had a chance to drink the first and only South African energy drink called MoFaya. Wow, I’m very impressed with the uniqueness of MoFaya. Firstly, it’s branding is simple yet so easy on the eye. It’s not complicated at all and it oozes that “buy me” kind of attractiveness. It stands out as it has the latest words that are used in the country. The one I had bought was written “Thol' Ukuthi Hey!” and I’ve seen another one written “Vrrrphaaaaa”. These words are home brewed in South Africa like MoFaya Energy Drink.
I also noticed some inspirational words on the MoFaya. It’s written “Set your Ambitions alight! Let your Mind breed a new Fire for Passion & Rise beyond the Ashes of your limitations. Ignite Your Mind with countless Possibilities!” By drinking MoFaya I also felt motivated to do better things in this world. This writing goes pretty well with the energy drink itself. It made me think deeply in my future while I was indulging my taste buds into MoFaya. My thirstiness went away quickly and my body literary thanked me for drinking MoFaya.
The appearance of the MoFaya is like a cylinder, its black in colour with gold and red writings on it. It’s also a 500ml bottle and its super portable.It cost only R10.00 at the stores. The usage of MoFaya is straight forward: Maximum 1 can every 4 hours. Do not exceed 3 cans per day. Not recommended for children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women and persons sensitive to caffeine.
Its one of those greatest products to come out of South Africa. Definitely Africa as a whole should embrace MoFaya as their own brand. Thanks a million to Sibusiso “DjSbu” Leopefor creating MoFaya. This media, author, musician and entrepreneur extraordinaire outdid himself as this is nothing but a genius innovation from him. Long live MoFaya long live.
You must keep at least a 6pack of MoFaya in your fridge. Especially this in this heat. You going to need some MoFaya in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment